The mission of the SPE® Automotive TPO Engineered Polyolefins Global Conference is to be the leading forum for automotive polyolefins globally and to inform and educate SPE members, the public, OEMs, tier suppliers, and the automotive polyolefins supply chain about advances in olefin materials, processing, enabling technologies, and applications in the automotive and ground transportation markets. As such, our committee’s strategic initiatives are to:
- Help grow the industry by effectively and objectively promoting the use and benefits of TPOs, TPEs, TPVs, and other polyolefin-based polymers to targeted audiences
- Cultivate a strong sense of industry community across the entire automotive polyolefins supply chain
- Build strong international cooperation with other engineering societies and industry trade associations
- Act as a conduit to effectively connect all industry shareholders
- Proactively provide information to the industry through technical papers and presentations
- Deliver state-of-the-art educational programs, including this conference
- Create community across to the value chain
SPE Detroit Section
SPE’s Detroit Section is active in educating, promoting, recognizing, and communicating technical accomplishments for all phases of plastics and plastic based-composite developments – particularly in the automotive industry. Topic areas include applications, materials, processing, equipment, tooling, design, and development.
Society of Plastics Engineers
The mission of the Society of Plastics Engineers (SPE®) International is to promote scientific and engineering knowledge relating to plastics worldwide and to educate industry, academia, and the public about these advances.