Material innovations are expanding the application spaces for TPOs, PP and PP Compounds increasing part functionality, styling, cost reductions and light weighting.
Join us at the Society of Plastics Engineers 2023 TPO Global Automotive Conference on October 1-4, 2023. Come engage with industry leading professionals who are paving the way in Advanced Materials Development and Innovation.
Learn more about these new developments:
▪ Next Generation Glass Fiber and Talc Filler Developments
▪ Innovative Additives for EV Applications
▪ Enhancing and Improving Key Properties for Sustainable Materials
And much more!
In today’s Automotive Industry, lofty OEM sustainability targets, government regulations and a shift in buyer preference are changing how Thermoplastic Olefins will be used in future vehicles.
Join SPE at the 2023 TPO Global Automotive Conference on October 1 though October 4, 2023 to engage with industry leading professionals who are driving Automotive Sustainability.
Learn more regarding:
▪ Summary from Industrial Organizations and Experts on Sustainability
▪ Sustainability Goals and Vision from Across the Value Chain
▪ Polyolefins with Enhanced Sustainability Benefits
▪ Mechanically Recycled Resin in Use Today
▪ Progress on Advanced/Chemical Recycling & Bio Feedstocks
▪ Reduction and Eliminate of Waste
▪ Certification and Tracking of Circular Content
▪ Part Design with Circular Content and Reduced Carbon Footprint
Innovations In Interiors
Evolving Customer Expectations for a premium, seamlessly integrated, and smart Interior pose a formidable challenge
for the Automotive Industry to deliver.
Join SPE at the 2023 TPO Global Automotive Conference on October 1 though October 4, 2023 to engage with industry leading professionals who strive to meet these Interior Expectations.
Learn more about these Interior topics:
▪ Emerging Automotive Interior Trends
▪ Sustainable Materials in Automotive Interior Applications
▪ Review opportunities with recycled TPE, PP and Polyolefin Foams
▪ Explore innovative new technologies to create Sustainable A Surfaces.
▪ Learn how we can reduce carbon footprint in Interior Automotive Materials
▪ First Surface Material Topics
▪ Smart Surfaces in automotive trim
▪ Improving Scratch and Mar to increase customer satisfaction
▪ CB-FIM processing challenges in visible applications.
Exterior Trim and Structural Applications
Over the last decade the automotive industry has endured major changes especially unprecedented disruption from EVs. This accelerated innovative materials development for the exterior components to achieve desired aesthetics and new functions as well as reduced cost and part weight.
Join SPE at the 2023 TPO Global Automotive Conference on October 1 though October 4, 2023 to engage with industry leading professionals who are paving the way in Exterior Performance Applications.
Learn more regarding:
▪ Translucent TPO Compounds for Innovative Lighting Systems
▪ High Strength, High Stiffness TPOs for body panel lightweighting
▪ Advancements in Glass Filled PP for structural applications
▪ Automotive innovation and Molding Applications using Expanded Polypropylene Foam
▪ Design Trends Impacting the car of the future
And much more!
Polyolefin Elastomers and Vulcanizates
TPEs and TPVs are becoming a material of choice in automotive applications to replace thermoset rubbers bringing weight
saving, sustainability, cost, sealing performance, and processability advantages. Their application ranges from automotive interior, exterior, and under the hood applications.
Join us at the Society of Plastics Engineers 2023 TPO Global Automotive Conference on October 1-4, 2023. Come engage with industry professionals who leading innovations in thermoplastic elastomers (TPEs) and vulcanizates (TPVs).
▪ Corner Molding with TPV
▪ Sustainable TPEs and TPVs
▪ Product Design with TPEs and TPVs
▪ Automotive Weather Sealing
▪ EV Cooling Hoses for Thermal Management
Performance Additives and Colorants
Performance Additives and Additive Masterbatches are essential components for enabling the performance of polyolefins to meet the new technology needs for Future Mobility.
Join SPE at the 2023 TPO Global Automotive Conference on October 1 though October 4, 2023 to engage with industry leading professionals who are at the forefront on new Additives and Colorant Technologies.
Learn about new developments in additives to facilitate future trends
– Stabilization of Automotive TPO Compounds (Past & Present)
– VOC Emissions – Assessment of VOC emissions from Automotive Materials
– Aesthetics – Developing Polyolefin Compounds with Metallic Look
– Nucleation – Superior PP via use of Novel Nucleating Agents for PP
– Non-Halogenated Flame Retardants offering low smoke characteristics
– Stabilizers to enhance the processing & LTTS of recycled PP compounds
– Ionic additives to improve Melt Strength in recycled & virgin PP compounds
Process Enabling and Additive Technologies
Manufacturing in today’s challenging and competitive climate requires high levels of efficiency, operational excellence, and the use of advanced technologies. See how some of today’s industry leaders in the Polyolefin Compound Industry are blazing new trails to rise to these challenges.
▪ Advanced Simulation Methods for Mitigating Stress Marks on High-Quality Surfaces
▪ Managing Melt Temperatures on Twin Screw Extruders
▪ Implementing Decorative Stitching as an Alternative to Cut-Sew Technology
▪ Compression Molding for EV Battery Enclosures
▪ New Labeling Technology that Reduces Liability
▪ Innovations in Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing)
▪ Use of AI for Compounding with Bio-Based Materials
And much more!